top of page

Welcome to our new blog!

We are currently moving posts from our previous website here. If you want to catch up on older posts , please visit the link below. Thanks!

General Elections 2024 - Voter ID: What you need to know...

In case you didn't know, across the UK, you will now need to provide a valid form of Photographic ID when voting in UK parliamentary elections. That includes general elections, by-elections and recall petitions.

So, what is classed as Photographic ID? Well, there is a wide range of different options you can use.

General Election 2024 - Accepted forms of Photographic ID:

International Travel

  • A passport issued by the UK, any of the Channel Islands, the Isle of Man, a British Overseas Territory, an EEA state or a Commonwealth country (including an Irish Passport Card)

Driving / Accessible Parking

Public Transport and Travel

Proof of Age

Other government-issued documents

It is important to note that you can still use out of date photo ID, as long as it displays the same name that you have used to register to vote.

If you don't have any of the above documents, you can always apply for a Voter Authority Certificate - for more information on how to acquire one, please click here.

For more information on how to vote or what you need to register, visit the UK Government website here.

If you have any enquiries please don't hesitate to contact us at, call 01592 645310 or text 07800 005834.


bottom of page